The goal of unified communications is to break barriers. Is that really happening with your business phone system?
The concept is that multiple inputs are streamlined / unified to provide a better and more comprehensive phone or voice experience.
What is missing from your business phone system?
- Are your voicemails transcribed and emailed or texted to you? Is that easy to share online?
- Are your auto-attendants shown on your website to make it easier to get in touch with you?
- Are your emails click-to-call capable for tracking phone metrics?
- Do you have an easy to use web portal for administration and management?
- Do you have Find Me, Follow Me to allow folks to reach you out of the office?
- Can you pick up your phone and say who you’d like to call?
Obviously, we feel that we have solutions to many of these problems, but that isn’t the reason for this post.
We strongly believe in getting in touch with our market, our customers and our potential customers to try to match our solutions with true, identifiable needs.
Which leads us to ask… what is missing from unified communications?
blog comments powered by Disqus