Features - SIP Trunking Does More
- Inbound Calling (requires Bandwidth.com extension)
- 800 Inbound (requires purchase or port)
- Long Distance Termination (includes intra-, inter-state and international)
- Expanded Local Calling
- Outbound calling to 888, 877, 800 numbers
- 411 and Operator Services
- Inbound Caller ID and Location
- White Page Listing
- Domestic and International Long Distance
- G.711 and G.729a Codecs
- UDP & TCP
Benefits - Smart Reasons to Switch to SIP Trunks
- Save Money - Enjoy the cost savings of converging your local, long distance and broadband Internet services onto a single circuit with dynamic bandwidth allocation.
- Save Time - Dedicated and knowledgeable Bandwidth.com technicians, installation teams and customer support specialists assure rapid deployment.
- Simplify - Experience the efficiency of managing a single network connection, receiving one bill and engaging one point of contact for all your local, long distance, and broadband Internet needs.
- Protect your Investment - Preserve your existing capabilities via seamless integration with your existing SIP IP PBX system. Visit our IP PBX page to see which vendors we support!
- Grow Your Business - When you grow, adding more SIP Trunks is easy, and happens in days, not weeks. SIP Trunks can be installed and turned up remotely so you do not have to slow down.